Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Rainy Day

Today was yet another rainy day.  This is the most I have seen it rain in Colorado (at least for the past 2 1/2 years).  Usually it rains and the next day is sure to be sunny, but we had 3 days of rain, one day of sun, another day of rain with an evening of sun, 1-2 days of rain, and now a rainy forecast for the next week.  Today it poured so hard it was overflowing from our rain gutters (see picture)  Anywho, last night I made Fudgy Rum Brownies (see picture below).  There sure are delicious.  Today I made hummus for the first time, watched a movie, went to dinner with the husband, and watched the finale of America's Next Top Model.  It was a nice relaxing day!  I even got to talk to my sister for a long time!  

Until later, signing off from FoCo!
Karmen



No comments:

Post a Comment